What Should You Look For When Choosing A Childcare Centre for your Child?
- Qualified professionals that are supportive and empower your child with the highest quality standard of play and education possible.
- Centres that are meeting or exceeding national quality frameworks.
- A trusted, safe, nurturing environment where children are encouraged to explore, develop and learn.
- A nutritious, delicious food menu prepared by qualified cooks, maintaining strict quality and health standards.
- Centres that currently have vacant positions and are actually interested in talking with you, located close to home.
- Flexible with early drop-off and late pickup.
- Finally, you want the process to be easy…that’s where we come in.
Using the criteria above we help connect you with the top rated Childcare centres in your area without spending hours of research.
Our service is free for parents, get started now.
We wanted to find a daycare centre that was well staffed, genuinely cared about the children and was clean and well organised. Using the Solvers process was quick and easy, and there was great communication at every step. We were going to centre tours in a matter of days, and we were able to find the perfect centre for us quickly.
Transitioning back to work was a big step, so we wanted to be sure we had the right daycare centre with friendly staff, good communication and great experiences. Solvers set us up with calls from two amazing centres close to my office. The process was easy and saved hours of time in research. I can now balance work and family, and know that my son is happy.