7 Days Free Trial Terms & Conditions
The trial covers loss, damage or failure to return the hearing device/s as detailed below:
- Hearing check at no cost is available to adults 26 years and over only.
- Eligibility for and exact hearing device model selected for the trial is dependent on the hearing and lifestyle needs determined at the discretion of our qualified clinicians.
- Connectivity/recharging accessories are not available as part of the trial. For more details check with your clinician.
- Duration of the trial is for 7 days only.
- Only one style device can be ordered and moulds and speakers are provided at no cost to the client.
- The Hearing clinic is the owner of the hearing devices until such time as they are paid in full.
- The client may not reassign, transfer and/or sell the hearing devices.
The client agrees to:
- Follow instructions provided by the Hearing Clinic and manufacturer for the proper use of the hearing aids.
- Use the hearing device/s in a proper manner, with reasonable care and solely for the purpose for which they are intended to be used.
- Properly store the hearing device/s in their storage container provided by the Hearing Clinic, when not in use.
- Not do any act which is likely to damage or alter the condition of the hearing device/s
- The client agrees to make a follow-up appointment as specified in the trial agreement or by our qualified clinicians.
- In event of loss, damage or failure to return the hearing device/s, the Hearing Clinic reserves the right to charge the client up to 100% of the stated value in the trial agreement at its sole discretion.
*Eligibility for and exact hearing device model selected for the trial is dependent on the hearing and lifestyle needs determined at the discretion of our qualified clinicians and is subject to terms. Only available to available to adults aged 26 or above.
© 2020 solvers.com.au All rights reserved. Website: Impelus APAC Pty Ltd (ABN: 53 154 497 800)